EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Empire Resources Inc. seeks an Industrial Production Manager. Associate’s Degree in Business Administration required. 60 months experience in a position in the aluminum industry that had managerial responsibilities required.
- Manage aluminum plant operation and improve efficiencies of the plant by supervising all 100 plant workers and ensuring that all equipment and personnel are effectively utilized.
- Work with logistics to improve efficiencies by streamlining processes.
- Manage inventory and inventory control to increase free cash flow.
- Ongoing development of supply base.
- Work with sales to increase revenue and operating profit.
Work Site: Fort Lee, NJ
Mail resume to James Chang, 5855 Obispo Ave., Long Beach, CA 90805.